|Scoreboard change break per frame?|
|ID: 412 Status: Planned Version: 1.0.6 Report Date: August 2, 2013 Product: Cue Tool
Just noticed the break switches every time the game won button is pressed.
I use the app for English pool. I use the bigger numbers to count the number of frames won, and the smaller number to count the sets won. This means the break indicator switches after every set instead of every frame
A option in the settings to allow the break to change every frame instead of set I’m sure would be hugely appreciated by everyone
1 Comment to “Scoreboard change break per frame?”
Search the site
DOWNLOAD CUE TOOL
@CueTool on Twitter
- Currently working on adding some extra rule variants to Cue Tool (such as Old EPA Rules and Blackball). Watch this space! #cuetool #pool 2012-09-04
- Today marks the release of my FREE Windows application, Cue Tool Lite! :o) If you play League/Tournament Pool or... http://t.co/iSTG0B05 2012-05-07
- #ff @AndrewCorten a 2009 British Pool Champion, @cuesporttv for live & recorded Pool matches, @Pearsy_8Ball for all things cue-related! ;o) 2012-04-27
- RT @Pearsy_8Ball: Le Lambert Pool Table - 7ft, 8ft | Free Delivery & Installation!: http://t.co/qoT4Apwd I certainly wouldn't say no! ;o) 2012-04-27
- Got something cool coming for fans of Cue Tool. Watch this space! :o) 2012-04-27
- More updates...